|Photo: Stuffed Chicken Wings Recipe|
The kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Stuffed Chicken Wings Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Stuffed Chicken Wings.
½ Kilo Chicken wings
½ Kilo minced beef seasoned and marinated
½ Cup cooked rice
2 Cups chicken stock
1 Cup flour seasoned with:
(salt, pepper, paprika, sugar, cumin powder, ginger powder)
2 Eggs, beaten
1 Cup bread crumbs
Oil for frying
– Clean chicken wings, cut away the small side of the wing.
– Keep half of the quantity and cut apart the two sides of the bone using a sharp knife by removing the small bones from one side and accumulate the wing meat in one side.
– For the remaining half of the quantity, remove one of the two bones leaving the skin to be stuffed.
– Combine well the marinated beef with the rice.
– Stuff the wings with the meat mixture and make sure it’s full, then close it well with the skin.
– Heat the stock in a saucepan; add the stuffed wings before it boils.
– Let it cook for 10 minutes or until the wings and the stuffing is completely cooked.
– Remove the wings from the stock; place on a paper towel to dry.
– Coat the wings with seasoned flour until fully covered, dip into the egg then into the bread crumbs. Repeat the previous until you finish the whole quantity.
– Fry in hot oil from all sides until golden.
– Remove and place on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
– Serve with pepper sticks, carrots, cucumber and various types of oil and sauces like mustard or ketchup.