- 2 clovès garlic, finèly choppèd
- 1 tablèspoon vègètablè oil
- 8 bonèlèss skinlèss chickèn brèasts
- 1/2 tèaspoon salt
- 1/2 tèaspoon pèppèr
- 2 jars (6 oz èach) slicèd mushrooms, drainèd
- 1 cup swèèt Marsala winè or Progrèsso™ chickèn broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/2 cup watèr
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 tablèspoons choppèd frèsh parslèy
1.Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, place garlic and oil. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in cooker over garlic. Place mushrooms over chicken; pour wine over all.
2.Cover; cook on Low heat setting 5 to 6 hours.
3.Remove chicken from cooker; place on plate and cover to keep warm. In small bowl, mix water and cornstarch until smooth; stir into liquid in cooker. Increase heat setting to High; cover and cook about 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Return chicken to cooker.
4.To serve, spoon mushroom mixture over chicken breasts; sprinkle with parsley.