|Photo: Pickled Cucumber Recipe|
The kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Pickled Cucumber Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Pickled Cucumber.
1 kg small size cucumber
¼ cup salt
3 cups water
1½ cup vinegar
2 cinnamon sticks
5 cloves grains
10 black pepper seeds
2 TBSP crushed garlic
– Wash cucumber, put in sterile jar.
– Dissolve salt in water.
– Put water, vinegar, cinnamon, cloves, and black pepper in a pan on medium heat till
– boil. Leave to cool and saturate all the herbs flavor.
– Add garlic to cucumber. Pour the water mixture till the cucumber is fully covered.
– Keep the cucumber jar for two days until infuse all flavors.
– Remove froth if appears.
* keep cucumber in the fridge after use.
* For large sized cucumber, cover with salt for one day in the jar, until absorb the most of water.