Preparation time: 20 minutes | Serves: 5 people
2 cups brown rice
2 tablespoon onion soup powder
1 tablespoon chicken broth powder
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 cup celery, chopped
1 cup the onion, chopped
1 cup mushroom, chopped
1/2 cup sweet green pepper, chopped
1 cup beef sirloin steak(Cut into cubes)
2 1/2 cup cold water
1. heat panggangan at 200 °C.
2. In large casserole mix rice with onion soup powder, chicken broth and cooking oil.
3. Add the chopped vegetables and meat.
4. Add water and stir the mixture.
5. Place it in the panggangan and bake the mixture for one hour, or until the rice and vegetables soften. Source Recipe: https://homemade-recipes.blogspot.com