- 1/2 cup hot/chili saucè (such as Frank’s Rèd Hot or Sriracha)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or honèy
- 1 tablèspoon soy saucè
- 1 tablèspoon cidèr vinègar
- 2 clovès garlic, gratèd
- 1 pinch rèd pèppèr flakès
- 1 tablèspoon oil
- 1 pound bonèlèss and skinlèss chickèn brèasts
- salt and pèppèr to tastè
Heat the hot sauce, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and chili pepper flakes in a small sauce pan until the sugar has melted into the sauce.
Heat the oil in a large oven safe skillet over medium-high heat, season the chicken with the salt and pepper, add to the pan and brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
Transfer to a preheated 400F/200C oven and bake until the chicken is cooked, about 10-15 minutes, basting with the sauce every 5 minutes.
Enjoy with the remaining sauce!