|Photo: Falafel Recipe|
The kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Falafel Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Falafel .
2 ½ Cup favabeans, skinless
¼ Cup fresh parsley
1 Onion (medium size), diced
8 Garlic cloves
¼ Cup fresh coriander and dill
½ Cup leeks
1 tsp coriander, dried
½ tsp baking soda
1 Tbs water
¼ tsp chili
¼ tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp ground all spice
Sesame for decoration
Oil for frying
– Wash favabeans and soak for 8 hours (change water from time to time).
-Rinse well and drain.
– Combine all vegetables with favabeans.
– Mash all ingredients in a chopper or food processor, pulse twice or 3 times until smooth.
– Dissolve baking soda in water and add to the mixture, add spices, mix well.
– Shape falafel dough into small 3cm pâté, top with a pinch of sesame. Fry in hot oil for 3 minutes or until golden or balls.
– Falafel can be served separately or in sandwiches with salad and tahini.
– You can use ½ favabeans and ½ chickpeas or all chickpeas instead. Other portion of the ingredients remains the same.
– Can be filled with cheese or a mixture of boiled egg and spices or small pieces of dried beef.