|Photo: Coffee Butter Cookies Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Coffee Butter Cookies Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Coffee Butter Cookies.
1 cup soft butter
½ cup powdered sugar
½ teaspoon rose water or vanilla
2 teaspoon concentrated coffee
2 cup flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
(coffee beans/ hazelnuts) to decorate
– Preheat panggangan to (160 – 325) degrees.
– Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
– Add vanilla and coffee, continue beating.
– Mix flour and baking soda.
– Gradually add flour to butter mixture, knead until soften.
– Shape into small balls, arrange a part on a baking sheet.
– Press a coffee bean or a hazelnut lightly into each ball.
– Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes.
– Cool completely on a wire rack.
Source: Chef Osama
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.