|Photo: Cinnamon Cookies Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Cinnamon Cookies Recipe. Enjoy traditional Lebanese Desserts and learn how to make Cinnamon Cookies .
½ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup soft butter
2 cups flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground anis
½ cup milk
– Preheat panggangan to 180˚C.
– Beat egg until fluffy, add sugar and continue beating at medium speed.
– Add butter and continue beating until it becomes cream and light.
– Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and anis.
– Add flour mixture gradually to egg mixture, stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
– Add milk gradually and knead until dough formed.
– Shape into small balls, arrange a part on greased cookie sheet.
– Push lightly a piece of hazelnut on top of the balls.
– Bake for about 15 minutes.
– Cool for a few minutes, dip the cookies into a bowl of syrup for a minute.
– Remove with slotted spoon, arrange on a serving plate.
– Sprinkle with crushed pistachio.
Save and share Cinnamon Cookies recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network. Source Recipe: https://homemade-recipes.blogspot.com