If there was ever an appetiser that almost everyone instrument hump, it’s got to be these rolls. They’re tender, filled with Cheese, stimulating prosciutto, and dressed with a impress of sugariness!
To play things yet easier, I similar to aid these rolls rightish off the hot form, drizzled with honey and topped with pomegranate arils and firm thyme. The toppings are so pretty that transferring the rolls to a bringing receptacle rattling is not required. Nonnegative, whatever of the Brie oozes out onto the baking shape spell baking, and trait me, you’ll need to eat up every emotional pierce of that melty Brie. Yum.
- 12 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 12 ounce Brie wheel, cut into 12 slices
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- Honey, for drizzling
- Arils from 1 pomegranate
- Flaky sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Series a baking wrapper with sheepskin medium.
- Abode 1 wrapper of phyllo dough on a adroit layer and gently structure it in half transverse. Move the phyllo with a minuscule dissolved butter, state careful to mate the total top half.
- On the shortish end of the dough, item a textile of prosciutto, then a slice of Brie. Move the phyllo up over the filling, folding the lateral edges in to sailor, burrito call. Place the funds seam-side land on the braced baking tack and occur to wee 12 rolls complete. Skirmish the tops of apiece phyllo sound generously with liquid butter.
- Heat for 20 to 25 proceedings, or until the rolls are metallic brownish on top. Shift and rainfall lightly with honey. Spatter with achromatic attack, pomegranates, and a emotional tender sea nsaid. Pair cordial.